Department of Public Administration, SIRPA, NUM has successfully organized the “Public Administration Week” between 14th and 19th October, 2019. Several events including “NUM Leadership Conference – Capacity Development for Transformation, “UB-Impulse XVII: Expert talks on Quality Growth” Public Discussion has been held in the framework of the public administration week.
First of all, we are expressing our sincere gratitude to the partner organizations, which allowed the events possible, including Civil Service Council of Mongolia, German Research Institute for Public Administration, German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer, Lech Kaczyński National School of Public Administration of Poland, Banzarov Buryat State University of Russia, Mean Chey University of Cambodia and the Audit and Inspection Research Institute of Korea. We are wishing the partner organizations all the best in our future collaboration.
Also, we would like to thank our honored guests for making valuable intellectual investment in those events:
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Jan Ziekow, Director of the German Research Institute for Public Administration, Speyer, Germany, doctor honoris causa of NUM and advisor of the Public Administration Department, SIRPA, NUM,
- Dr. Tsedendamba Samdan, Permanent Member, Mongolia Civil Service Council of Mongolia and Head of the Board of Trustees of National University of Mongolia,
- Prof. Dr. Wojciech Federczyk, Director and chief executive, Lech Kaczyński National School of Public Administration, Warsaw, Poland,
- H.E Mr. Ly Sary, Deputy Governor Banteay Meanchey province of Cambodia,
- Prof. Dr. Nadegda Antonova, Head of the Department of social work theory Banzarov Buryat State University, Russia,
- Prof. Dr. Sam Nga, Rector of the Mean Chey University, Cambodia,
- Prof. Dr. Olga Kotomanova, Dean of the social and psychological faculty Banzarov Buryat State University, Russia,
- Prof. Dr. Agata Kosieradzka-Federczyk, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University, Warsaw, Poland,
- Mr. Baatarsaikhan Doljin, Permanent Member, Mongolia Civil Service Council of Mongolia,
- Prof. Dr. Hee Jeong Park, Busan National University, Korea, and President of Audit and Inspection Research Institute of Korea, and
- Mr. Saoleng Chheng, RED IV, GIZ Cambodia,
- Dr. Baasanjav Ganbaatar, Public Administration Department, School of International Relations and Public Administration, National University of Mongolia,
- Prof. Dr. Bu-Yuong Han, Senior Researcher, Korea Research Institute for Local Administration (KRILA), Korea,
- Prof. Dr. Burmaa Natsag, Head of Public Administration Department, School of International Relations and Public Administration, National University of Mongolia,
We wish you all the best in your academic and personal life and hope our cooperation will grow continuously in the future.
Especially we are expressing our gratitude to the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS) for the valuable financial support.
Moreover, the public administration week events could not be successfully organized without the help by our students. From this point, Department of Public Administration is expressing our deep gratitude to the undergraduate and graduate PA students, especially the bachelor students. We wish our students continued success for the future work.
National University of Mongolia
School of International Relations and Public Administration
Public Administration Department